Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Complete the entry form.
2. Upload your photos.
• Free to enter and open to all residents and non-residents of Yorba Linda.
• Entries may be in color or black and white.
• Photos must be taken within Yorba Linda city limits.
• Contestant’s may submit no more than three photograph submissions per category.
• All photos must be original work of the contestant and never been the subject of a copyright or previously published piece.
• The City of Yorba Linda reserves the right to reassign entry to alternate category.
• The City of Yorba Linda reserves the right to reject any entry deemed not suitable for consideration due to objectionable content.
• Each category will have a First Place winner. Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be chosen by a selection committee.
• Winners are selected by a committee designated by the City of Yorba Linda. All decisions are final.
Preferred digital format is PDF, JPG, EPS, or TIF files with a minimum 300dpi. Electronic file name must include contestant’s first initial, last name and category (i.e. JDoeNature.jpg, JDoeNature2.jpg, JDoePrograms.jpg).
PHOTO RELEASE - The Parks and Recreation Department may take, use, and publish photos of participants for publicity purposes. Photos of participants are used in the City's Activity Guide, City’s website, and media publications (i.e. flyers or video streams) to promote recreation classes and programs, I hereby grant the City of Yorba Linda permission to use my likeness, name, voice and words in any broadcast, telecast or print media account of this event or activity free of charge. IF THE PARTICIPANT IS A MINOR, his or her custodial parent or legal guardian must read and execute this agreement. I hereby warrant that I am the custodial parent or legal guardian of the above stated participant who is a minor, on my own and said minor’s behalf to the terms and conditions of the foregoing release.
* indicates a required field