Where do I pay my school fees?

a.The Placentia – Yorba Linda Unified School District imposes developer fees on both commercial and residential construction projects.  These fees are collected directly by the school district, and are intended to address the increased impact that constructing new buildings, or adding floor area to existing buildings, has on school district facilities.  For more information related to School District Developer Fees, visit the Placentia-Yorba Linda website.

Show All Answers

1. What are the fees for my permit?
2. How much will a permit cost for a remodel?
3. What are Development Impact Fees, and why are they so expensive?
4. Where do I pay my school fees?