Can I serve alcohol at my event?

Yes. Alcohol may be served. However, all private parties and commercial events, as outlined in the alcohol policy, serving alcohol are required to enter into an agreement with Center Wedding & Events to purchase and service alcohol. Further details on the bar pricing and packages can be obtained by contacting the Community Center or Center Wedding & Events at 714-985-9432.  A minimum of one (1) security guard is required to be present at all events serving alcohol with 100 or more people in attendance.  Please see the rental policy and procedure page for all information pertaining to the service of alcohol.

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve a room at the Community Center?
2. How much does it cost to reserve a room at the Yorba Linda Community Center?
3. What organizations qualify for the Resident Non-Profit Rate?
4. How far in advance can I reserve a room?
5. When can I visit the Community Center to view or reserve a room?
6. Is there a location to accommodate my wedding ceremony?
7. Do you offer on-site catering?
8. Can I hire my own caterer for my event?
9. Can I serve alcohol at my event?
10. Are tables and chairs included with the room?
11. Are linens included?
12. Can I make a payment over the telephone or online?
13. How many people do your banquet rooms hold?
14. Can I arrive before my contract time to drop off items and/or decorate? Can I stay late to clean up?
15. What is the earliest and latest I can reserve a room?