Who can I call regarding a barking dog nuisance?

The City of Yorba Linda contracts for animal control services with Orange County Animal Care.  Complaints or inquiries may be made directly to Animal Control at (714) 935-6848.

Show All Answers

1. My neighbor’s tree branches overhang onto my property and are dropping leaves into my property (pool, patio, garden, etc.). Can the City make them trim the branches or remove the tree?
2. I want to report a property maintenance issue in my neighborhood. Can my contact information remain anonymous?
3. Does Community Preservation address the number of vehicles any one resident has?
4. Who do I contact regarding cars, RV's, or boats parked in the street for an extended length of time?
5. Can I keep my portable basketball backstop on the sidewalk or in the street?
6. What regulations apply to the storage and placement of trash cans?
7. Who can I call regarding a barking dog nuisance?
8. Is it a code violation to have a home business?
9. I want to hang a banner on my business. Do I need a permit?
10. What if my question is not answered here? How do I find further information?