The following is a recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, October 2, 2018. The Yorba Linda City Council:
- Issued a proclamation to Planning Commission Chairwoman Karalee Darnell proclaiming the month of October as National Month.
- Proclaimed October 7-13, 2018 at Fire Prevention Week.
- Authorized a technical amendment to the 2016 General Plan Land Use Map of the Land Use Element of the General Plan. This amendment corrects a technical error which incorrectly classified a vacant property, commonly referred to as the Altrudy Property, as Medium Density Residential rather than the correct classification, High Density Residential.
- Approved the Fifth Amendment to the City Manager’s employment agreement with the City of Yorba Linda.
- Received and filed a traffic summary for the Yorba Linda Town Center. The summary provided highlights of the three traffic studies completed for the area.
- Adopted the following resolutions:
- Resolution No. 2018-5588, relating to the classification, compensation, and terms of employment of the Miscellaneous Employees of the City of Yorba Linda;
- Resolution No. 2015-5589, relating to the classification, compensation, and terms of employment of the Mid-Management Employees of the City of Yorba Linda; and
- Resolution No. 2018-5590, relating to the classification, compensation, and terms of employment of the Management Employees of the City of Yorba Linda.
The meeting adjourned at 8:24 p.m. to the next City Council Meeting on October 16, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: Council Recaps briefly summarize and highlight topics from the City Council Meeting agenda. This recap is provided by City staff as a public service and is not an official record of Council action. The official record of approved minutes from the October 2, 2018 meeting will be approved at the October 16, 2018 meeting and be available for viewing thereafter.
View the entire October 2, 2018 agenda.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed on the Agendas and Minutes page once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the first and third Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.