Yorba Linda is constantly attracting new businesses to open their doors in our exceptional community. We're currently tracking the development of several exciting restaurants and other companies planning to open shop in Yorba Linda soon, including:
• Clydes Hot Chicken – Arroyo & School Street (Second-floor dining opening this fall);
• Bruster's Ice Cream – East Lake Village;
• Smartfit Method – Packing Housing Square;
• Handel's Homemade Ice Cream - Packing House Square; and
• Indian Food Express – former Chronic Tacos location on Yorba Linda Boulevard and Lakeview Avenue.
• Jalapeños – Coming to Stater Bros. Center; and
• Hoot's Wings – Coming to Yorba Linda Town Center;
• The Dive – Coming to former Joaquin's space in East Lake Village; and
• Ninja Warrior Adventure Park - Replacing Bed, Bath & Beyond space in Savi Ranch.
The City presents these exciting updates and announcements about new businesses as information develops. For more information about opening a business in Yorba Linda, contact our Economic Development Manager at 714-961-7105.