Yorba Linda is constantly attracting new businesses to open their doors in our exceptional community. We're currently tracking the development of several exciting restaurants and other companies planning to open shop in Yorba Linda soon, including:
- Broken Yolk - Coming to Main Street;
- Clydes Hot Chicken – Opening very soon (Arroyo & School Street);
- D&D Fire Art Chinese Cuisine - now open in Eastlake Village Center;
- Jalapeños – Coming to the Stater Bros. Center soon;
- Sushi Imari – Coming to the Packing House Square soon;
- Handel's Homemade Ice Cream - Coming to the Packing House Square in 2023;
- Bruster's Ice Cream - Coming to Eastlake Village;
- Denny's – Location on Richfield Road & Yorba Linda Boulevard now open; and
- Target – Grand Opening on April 2 (Valley View Center).
The City presents these exciting updates and announcements about new businesses as information develops. For more information about opening a business in Yorba Linda, contact our Economic Development Manager at 714-961-7105.