The following is a recap of the City Council meeting on Tuesday, August 2, 2022. The Yorba Linda City Council:
- Recognized the Yorba Linda Woman’s Club.
- Recognized the Yorba Linda Sunrise Rotary Club.
- Recognized the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce Scholarship recipients.
- Recognized the Deputy of the Year.
- Authorized the City Manager to sign the Agreement for Professional Services with HF&H Consultants, LLC related to SB 1383 compliance services and appropriated $70,000.00 and an additional 15% contingency for a total of $80,500.00 in a designated account which will be reimbursed by Republic Services.
NOTE: Council Recaps briefly summarize and highlight topics from the City Council Meeting agenda. This recap is provided by City staff as a public service and is not an official record of Council action. The official record of approved minutes from the August 2, 2022 meeting will be approved at the August 16, 2022 meeting and will be available for viewing thereafter.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the first and third Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.