Yorba Linda is constantly attracting new businesses to open their doors in our community. We're currently tracking the development of several restaurants and other businesses planning to open up shop in Yorba Linda, including:
- Acai Republic - coming to Country Club Village by Trader Joe's;
- Crumbl – opening in late June in Town Center;
- Clydes Hot Chicken – new construction on Arroyo & School Street;
- Jalapeños – coming to the State Bros. Center (Lakeview Avenue & Yorba Linda Boulevard)
- Lone Wolf Brewing – opening this summer (Packing House Square);
- OneZo Boba – NOW OPEN in the Packing House Square;
- Denny’s – opening a second location (Richfield Road & Yorba Linda Boulevard) next year; and
- Target – opening in former OSH building at Valley View Center in early 2023.
The City presents these exciting updates and announcements about new businesses as information firmly develops. For more information about opening a business in Yorba Linda, contact our Economic Development Manager at 714-961-7105.