Your favorite local music artists are back in town and bringing the jams! From July to August, enjoy our Concerts in the Park series on Sunday evenings at Hurless Barton park while dancing the night away to great hits. Registration is not required to attend these free events, but remember to bring a blanket or lawn chair for seating. Each concert starts at 5:30 p.m. Mark your calendars for:
- Sunday, July 17 - The King of Queen (Queen Tribute);
- Sunday, July 24 - Hot August Night (Neil Diamond Tribute);
- Sunday, July 31 - Mark Easterday (Modern Country);
- Sunday, August 7 - After Party (Popular Hits 90's- Present);
- Sunday, August 14 - Family Style (Blues, Soul, & Rock N Roll); and
- Sunday, August 21 - Stone Soul (Soul & Motown).
The concerts start at 5:30 p.m. For more information about family fun activities and special events, please visit the Parks and Recreation Page.