Summer Concerts in the Park is back for 2018 with a fun filled line-up of bands covering a variety of genres the entire family will love. The five-week concert series, running from Sunday, July 22 through Sunday, August 19, will be hosted at the Hurless Barton Park Amphitheater from 5:30 to 7 p.m. each week. Bring your blanket, chairs, and dinner for a relaxing evening in the park with family and friends. This summer’s concert series will feature two new bands, Redneck Rodeo and Boys of Summer, as well as three of Yorba Linda’s returning favorites. The line-up includes:
- Sunday, July 22 - The Answer (Classic Rock)
- Sunday, July 29 - Stone Soul (Soul & Motown)
- Sunday, August 5 - Redneck Rodeo (Country)
- Sunday, August 12 - The Reflexx (80’s covers)
- Sunday, August 19 - Boys of Summer (Eagles Tribute)
For additional information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 714-961-7160 or send them an email.