The Yorba Linda Parks and Recreation Department is back and proud to offer summer programs for everyone to enjoy! To learn more, download a copy of the Summer Camps Flyer (PDF)
. Further details, program schedules, and online registration are all available at YLRecOnline.com
Adventure Camp Yorba Linda
This newly designed camp includes all of the favorite Yorba Linda summer activities in one: Adventure Playground, Water Wednesday, and Summer Youth Programming! In Adventure Camp Yorba Linda, campers will experience different activities, including fort building, maze games, ziplining, wiffle ball, crafts, water activities, and more!
Two sessions per day are available each week: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Choose the time that best fits your schedule! Adventure Camp Yorba Linda is available for students entering second through seventh grade and the fee is $100 per week. Adventure Camp will be held at the Thomas Lasorda Jr. Field House, Adventure Playground, and adjacent park areas. There are still some spaces available, so register now!
Movies in the Park
Join us Saturday, July 18 at Eastside Park for a Movie in the Park night-out. We will be showing Frozen II on our 400 square foot screen! The movie will start at dusk (approximately 8 p.m.). Seating will all be available on the lawn in 44 pre-marked 10’ x 10’ spaces socially distanced from other households. Registration is required to attend this event to ensure it is not over capacity. Seating will given on a first-come first-pick basis upon arrival. This a FREE event, but pre-registration is required online at YLRecOnline.com. Registration begins Monday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. (Activity #15832).
Important Information to ensure a successful and safe event!
- One registration per household;
- One vehicle per registration;
- Check-In/seating will begin as early as 7:00 p.m.;
- Bring blankets and lawn/picnic chairs;
- Pre-registration is required to attend this event. Registration receipt and proof of pre-registration will be required;
- Seating will be on a first-come first-pick basis;
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals);
- No RVs or campers will be permitted;
- Congregating with members of other households is strongly discouraged to conform with social distancing guidelines; and
- Park restrooms will be open for use.
Additional Camps and Classes
The City is pleased to offer a variety of camps and classes, including some of the City’s most popular class offerings, with in-person and virtual options for all ages. Find the full listing of all camps and classes available this summer by visiting YLRecOnline.com
. Available camps and classes include, but are not limited to:
- Art & Sewing;
- Computer Skills;
- Educational Classes;
- Lego, 3-D Printing, & Stop Motion Animation;
- Performing Arts;
- Spanish; and
Concerts in the Park
The City is still working towards offering our summer Concerts in the Park series, and will publish details when we are ready to make an announcement.