- In-person dining reservations;
- Retail shopping with social distancing and curbside pickup;
- Offices (when teleworking is not possible);
- Outdoor museums; and
- Limited Services.
The State of California has developed industry specific reopening guidelines, which can be viewed at covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/
. The OC Health Care Agency (HCA) encourages business owners to review the State’s guidance and do the following:
- Find the guidance that is most relevant to their respective industries.
- Prepare a plan after reading.
- Put the plan to action.
- Once completed, post the industry specific checklist in their workplaces.
Before businesses who meet the Stage Two criteria take the steps to reopen, the HCA strongly recommends they perform the following steps:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan;
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them;
- Implement individual control measures and screenings;
- Implement disinfecting protocols; and
- Implement physical distancing guidelines.
It is critical that employees needing to self-isolate because of COVID-19 are encouraged to stay at home, with sick leave policies to support that, to prevent further infection in your workplace. See additional information on government programs supporting sick leave and worker’s compensation for COVID-19
. The County does not need to review individual COVID-19 Response plans from businesses. However, it is imperative that business owners begin implementing the State’s guidelines in order to reopen.
The City of Yorba Linda will continue to provide updates on State and County resources providing guidance for the reopening of all business types. Businesses may refer to the City of Yorba Linda’s COVID-19 Business Resources page
for current information .