The following is a recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, May 5, 2020. The Yorba Linda City Council:
- Adopted Resolution No. 2020-5666, authorizing the Assistant to the City Manager, Finance Director and Assistant City Manager to provide to the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency, for all matters pertaining to such state disaster assistance the assurances and agreements required.
- Approved Resolution No. 2020-5669 to authorize the submittal of a grant application for the Local Early Action Planning (LEAP) Grant Program Fund.
- Authorized an increase in the maximum annual on-call task order amount for Harris and Associates from $91,950 to $96,950 to the On-Call Professional Services Agreement with Harris and Associates.
- Upheld the Local Emergency Proclamation made by the Director of Emergency Services on March 16, 2020.
- Conducted a Public Hearing to tabulate the Proposition 218 Ballots for Local Landscaping Zone L-4A resulting in 58% ($30,576) Yes votes and 42% ($22,351) No votes; therefore indicating that a Majority Protest does not exist and adopted Resolution No. 2020-5670 pursuant to the provisions of the Landscaping and Lighting Act of 1972, confirming the diagram and assessments for Fiscal Year 2020/2021 for Local Landscaping Zone L-4A.
The meeting adjourned at 7:21 p.m. to the next City Council Meeting on May 19, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: Council Recaps briefly summarize and highlight topics from the City Council Meeting agenda. This recap is provided by City staff as a public service and is not an official record of Council action. The official record of approved minutes from the May 5, 2020 meeting will be approved at the May 19, 2020 meeting and will be available for viewing thereafter.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the first and third Tuesday of the month. The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.