The community is invited to attend a Fire Season Awareness Presentation on Thursday, May 30, 2019 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Yorba Linda Community Center. The presentation, which will be co-hosted by the City of Yorba Linda, Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA), and Orange County Sheriff's Department (OCSD), will cover a variety of topics, including:
- An overview of OCFA's Ready, Set, Go program;
- Vegetation management;
- Identifying home and yard vulnerabilities;
- OCSD's emergency evacuation procedures and evacuation routes;
- Public notification systems; and
- Emergency preparedness tips.
For additional information, please contact the Administration Department at 714-961-7110