The following is a recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, March 5, 2019. The Yorba Linda City Council:
- Recognized the first responders from the February 3, 2019 plane crash incident.
- Received an introduction of Thom Coughran, Interim Public Works Director
- Received and filed the December 2018 Treasurer’s Report.
- Approved Resolution No. 2019-5607, which amends Resolution No. 2017-5496 by adopting a new schedule of fees for Black Gold Golf Club.
- Approved a grant of easement to the Yorba Linda Water District for access to a water service assembly serving the future Library and Arts Center project.
- Accepted the notice of completion for the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Annual Pavement Preservation Project.
- Adopted Resolution No. 2019-5608, declaring intent to approve the Resolution of Intention for a California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) contract amendment, and to conduct the first reading of Ordinance No. 2019-1058, to amend the CalPERS Contract.
- Received an administrative report on the City’s strategic budget priorities; concurred with staff’s recommendation to readopt the City’s goals from 2011 and concurred with staff’s recommended strategic budget priorities.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:55 p.m. to the next City Council Meeting on March 19, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: Council Recaps briefly summarize and highlight topics from the City Council Meeting agenda. This recap is provided by City staff as a public service and is not an official record of Council action. The official record of approved minutes from the March 5, 2019 meeting will be approved at the March 19, 2019 meeting and be available for viewing thereafter.
View the entire March 5, 2019 agenda.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed on the Agendas and Minutes page once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the first and third Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.