Choose from the alphabetized listing, category drop down, or enter a name, then select the Search option.

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL | ALL (10 per page)

Search Results:
  1 - 10 of 16 Listings Next 10 >> 
California Department of Consumer Affairs
400 R Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
View Map
Phone: 800-952-5210
Link: DCA Website
You may be required to obtain a State of California Consumer Affairs License for your specific type of business.
California Secretary of State
1500 11th Street
Number 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
View Map
Phone: 916-653-6814
Link: CA Secretary of State Website
Contact the Secretary of State regarding incorporation or reserving business names.
California State Board of Equalization (BOE)
Phone: 888-847-9652
Link: BOE Website
Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
605 W Santa Ana Boulevard
Suite 369
Santa Ana, CA 92701
View Map
Phone: 714-558-4101
Link: ABC Website
If you plan to sell or serve alcoholic beverages, contact the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board for further information.
Employment Development Department (EDD)
Phone: 888-745-3886
Link: EDD Website
Franchise Tax Board
600 W Santa Ana Boulevard
Number 300
Santa Ana, CA 92701
View Map
Phone: 800-852-5711
Link: Franchise Tax Board Website
Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
Phone: 916-322-0694
Link: GO-Biz Website
Internal Revenue Service
34 Civic Center Plaza
2nd Floor
Santa Ana, CA 92703
View Map
Phone: 800-829-1040
Link: Internal Revenue Service Website
Contact the Internal Revenue Service for a Federal Employer Identification Number The IRS will provide a business kit, seminars for new businesses, additional information and forms.
OC Small Business Development Center (OC SBDC)
Phone: 714-564-5200
Link: OC SBDC Website
Orange County Clerk Recorder - Fullerton Office
201 N Harbor Boulevard
Fullerton, CA 92832
View Map
Phone: 714-834-2500
Link: OC Clerk Recorder Website
If your business name suggests that there is the existence of additional owners, you must file a fictitious name statement at the County Clerk Recorder's Office. You may contact the Orange County Clerk Recorder's Office at 714-834-2500 to obtain information on how and where to file.
  1 - 10 of 16 Listings Next 10 >>