MyCivic 311 Web Portal

Entering Service Requests Online

Requests can be submitted on the MyCivic 311 web portal or through the official MyCivic 311 App. Please follow the steps below when submitting a request online:

  1. Choose a service request category from the list that matches your issue.
  2. Type in the address of the location of your issue.
  3. Take a new photo or upload an existing one.
  4. Enter a description and answer any additional questions.
  5. Select submit.

Access the web portal

Tips for Making Requests

  1. Users must activate an account and sign in to use the MyCivic 311 app. Please note if you were a previous user of the previous Request Tracker system, you must create a new account, as the new system uses a different service provider.
  2. All correspondence will be made via email. If you prefer a phone call instead, please make a note in the description. If you do not want to be contacted, you can place that in the notes as well. You will receive an email notification that your request has been received as well as a notification when that request has been closed.
  3.  You have the option to upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue. You cannot upload videos.
  4. View Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).

Reporting Information

Requests can also be made through the official MyCivic 311 App (preferred). As always, residents may also report issues and request repairs by calling our Public Works Department at 714-386-3140.  

Follow-up Questions

Residents should email or can call the Public Works Department at 714-386-3140. Please reference the request number assigned in all communications regarding your service request.

Technical Concerns

All technical issues with the app may be reported to

Emergency-Related Issues Outside of Normal Business Hours

The City of Yorba Linda staff responds to service requests during regular business hours, Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., and alternate Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To report emergency-related services (i.e., broken sprinkler, tree-down, water main breaks, bees, down traffic signals, etc.) outside of regular business hours, please contact the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch Line at 714-647-7000, who will then contact City staff.
Please be advised: MyCivic 311 is not to be used for emergencies.  For urgent matters that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.