All MyCivic 311 Service Requests

New MyCivic 311 Service Request App

The City of Yorba Linda has launched the new MyCivic 311 Service Request App, which allows residents to request repairs around the City. With just a few taps to the phone, users can request repairs around the City, including potholes, streetlights, report graffiti or missing street signs, and much more. To download the MyCivic 311 App from the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android), please scan the following QR code with your smartphone's camera app:

QR Code for MyCivic 311 app store access Opens in new windowNew Features of the System

  • You can now submit a service request on a mobile app. You can download the app on iOS and Android smartphone devices.
  • Greater insight and control over requests for the City, meaning issues can be routed and resolved more quickly.
  • Integration with the City's enterprise resource planning system, allowing staff to better track resources and improve the City's overall efficiency in managing these service requests. 
  • Please note, the City has also ended support of the previous "Citizen Request Tracker" web application.

App Tips

  • After downloading the app, users will be prompted to set their city. Select "City of Yorba Linda."
  • Users must activate an account and sign in to use the MyCivic 311 app. Please note if you were a previous user of the previous Request Tracker system, you must create a new account, as the new system uses a different service provider.
  • All correspondence will be made via email. If you prefer a phone call instead, please make a note in the description. If you do not want to be contacted, you can place that in the notes as well. You will receive an email notification that your request has been received as well as a notification when that request has been closed.
  • Click "Report an Issue," and you will be taken to a screen where you can choose the issue to report. The app automatically tags the locations of the issue, and it will allow the user to add notes and take photos of the problem from the app.
  • View the full video tutorial.
  • View MyCivic 311 Instructions (PDF) to learn how to set up the app and submit a service request ticket.
  • View Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).

Reporting Information

Requests can also be submitted on the MyCivic 311 web portal. As always, residents may also report issues and request repairs by calling our Public Works Department at 714-386-3140.  

Follow-up Questions

Residents should email or can call the Public Works Department at 714-386-3140. Please reference the request number assigned in all communications regarding your service request.

Technical Concerns

All technical issues with the app may be reported to

Emergency-Related Issues Outside of Normal Business Hours

City of Yorba Linda staff respond to service requests during City Hall's regular business hours, Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., and alternate Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. View the "City Hall Closed" calendar below for more information about dates City Hall is open. To report emergency-related services (i.e., broken sprinkler, tree-down, water main breaks, bees, down traffic signals, etc.) outside of regular business hours, please contact the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch Line at 714-647-7000, who will then contact City staff. 

Please be advised: MyCivic 311 is not to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.