- City Hall
- Parks & Recreation
- Facility Rental Information
- Cultural Arts Center
- Facility Rentals at the Virginia De Land Theater
Facility Reservations at the Virginia De Land Theater
Contact the Cultural Arts Center staff at 657-242-4660 or send them an email to check your preferred date(s). General rental availability information is listed below. Additional rental days and times may be available at the approval of the Parks and Recreation Director or his/her designee.
SINGLE-DAY THEATER RENTALS
In general, the hours for single day Theater rental events shall be:
- Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
A four (4)-hour minimum will be required for single-day rental events.
Multi-Day Theatrical Productions
In general, the Theater will only be available for rental for multi-day theatrical productions the second weekend of each month, including
the time periods listed below. See table below of weeks reserved for multi-day theatrical productions.
- Mondays-Thursdays from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m.;
- Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.;
- Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and
- Mondays from 8:00 a.m. to noon (strike day only)
Reservation Timeframe by User Group Category
|User Group Category||Multi-Day Theatrical Productions||Single Day Rentals|
|Yorba Linda resident non-profit, PYLUSD, church, and government agencies||Up to 18 months in advance||Up to 9 months in advance|
|Yorba Linda resident private and commercial events||Up to 17 months in advance||Up to 6 months in advance|
|Non-resident non-profit, private, and commercial events||Up to 17 months in advance||Up to 5 months in advance|
- Requests for the theater must be made in writing by completing the Cultural Arts Center Facility Rental Application (PDF).
- Initial payment for the rental will be 50% of the total fees with the balance due two (2) months in advance of the event.
- Theater is rented hourly starting with preparation/set-up time and ending with time for clean-up. The hours must be consecutive. Rooms must be rented in full hour increments.
- Hourly rental fees are listed below. Additional applicable fees are detailed in the Cultural Arts Center Facility Rental Fee Schedule (PDF).
- Fees are payable by check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or money order. A credit card must be provided at the time of booking to cover any incidental charges incurred.
- Detailed reservation information is available in the Cultural Arts Center Policies & Procedures (PDF).
Hourly Rental Fees
|User Group Category||
|Resident Non-Profit, PYLUSD, Church, and Government Agency||$75||$120|
|Non-Resident Non-Profit, School, and Church||$165||$195|