We are pleased to offer a variety of recreation classes and activities for all ages. Here you will find important information including how to register for classes as well as our refund policy.
- View the latest class schedule and important dates in the current edition of the Spring Guide 2023.
- Registration is required before attending any class or activity. You can complete your registration in person at any of our recreation facilities or by following the online instructions. For assistance, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 714-961-7160.
- Visit YLRecOnline.com and login or create an account.
- Forgot your password? When you are prompted to sign in, check the "Forgot your Password" box and click continue. You will be requested to provide the email address you used to create your account. After providing your email address, you will be requested to verify your identity by providing your first and last name as well as your date of birth. Upon submission, an email will be sent to you containing a temporary password. Upon signing in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- Payment is due at the time of registration by credit card, cash, or check made payable to City of Yorba Linda.
- Non-residents pay an additional $3.00 fee per activity.
- Class fees are not prorated.
- Refund requests must be submitted prior to the second class meeting of each class or camp.
- Providing the request is made prior to the second class meeting, a refund will be granted.
- There are several options for requesting a refund:
- Contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 714-961-7160.
- Complete the online Refund Request Form.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Stop by your nearest Recreation facility.
- There is a $5.00 refund fee for each refund request per participant, per class.
- In the event of a single day class or program, refunds will not be granted the day of or after the class/program has met. There are no refunds for classes under $10 or youth special events.
|Spring 2023||Online Registration Opens|
|Residents||February 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.|
|Non-Residents||March 1, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.|
|Summer 2023||Online Registration Opens|
|Residents||April 19, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.|
|Non-Residents||May 3, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.|