The Community Center Rental Fee Schedule (PDF) outlines fees associated with the rental classifications for Yorba Linda Residents and Non-Residents in the following categories:
- Private Events
- Commercial Events
- Non-Profit, PYLUSD, & Government Agencies
- All rental fees are hourly.
- Meeting rooms and weekday banquet rooms require a 2-hour minimum rental period.
- Saturday and Sunday banquet room rentals require a 7-hour minimum rental period. Banquet rooms on Saturday and Sunday are not divisible and may only be reserved once per day.
- Rentals times must include at least a one-hour set-up time, event time, and a one-hour clean-up time. Depending on the type of event, additional set-up and clean-up time may be required.
- $500 initial payment per room is due at the time of booking. Should the event fees total less than $500 or the event date is within 60 days of the date of booking, the full amount of rental fees will be due at the time of booking.
- Proof of residency is required at the time of booking.
- The contract holder is liable for the event, guests, and any damage to the facility and must be present for the duration of the event.
- For events serving alcohol with 100 or more people, the Community Center's contracted security guard service must be present from the time guests arrive through the clean-up hour. The hourly rate for one security guard is $26 per hour.
- All rental users of the facility are required, at their own expense, to provide liability insurance meeting the City's Facility Rental Liability Insurance Requirements (PDF) for the duration of the event. If the rental user cannot provide their own insurance, insurance must be purchased from the City's insurance provider at an additional cost ranging from $69 to $500 based on the type of event.