Travis Ranch Activity Center
Available Rental Hours
Monday - Friday: 5 p.m.- 10 p.m.
(Additional times may be available during holiday breaks and summer)
Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m.- 10 p.m.
For detailed rental information and requirements, please contact the Travis Ranch Activity Center, or view the Travis Ranch Activity Center Rental Packet (PDF), which includes rental policies, room capacity information, and more.
Facility Rental Fees
The Gymnasium is 7,350 square feet with up to two basketball courts and two volleyball courts. The gym includes retractable bleachers with a maximum seating occupancy of 1,200.
|Private/Individual||$43 per hour||$78 per hour|
|Non-Profit||$33 per hour||$78 per hour|
|Commercial||$78 per hour||$108 per hour|
- Full gymnasium rental required.
- Hourly rental period must include hours used for preparation, event, and clean-up.
- A two-hour (2) minimum rental is required and all rented hours must be consecutive.
- All rentals must end by 10 p.m. and clean-up must be completed by 10:30 p.m.
The Activity Rooms are 528 square feet of tiled rooms designed to meet the needs of small groups (45 people or less) and social functions. Traditionally, this room is used for small parties such as birthdays, classes, trainings, meetings, and seminars.
|Private/Individual||$38 per hour||$48 per hour|
|Non-Profit||$33 per hour||$43 per hour|
|Commercial||$53 per hour||$58 per hour|
- Hourly rental fees need to include preparation, event, and clean-up times.
- A two-hour (2) minimum rental is required, and all rented hours must be consecutive.
- All rentals must end by 10 p.m. and be cleaned up by 10:30 p.m.
- Rental fee includes the use of tables and chairs. Facility staff will set up the room per a room diagram submitted by the rental party no later than three days prior to the rental date.
- There is no access to a kitchen, stove, microwave, or refrigerator. A small counter and residential-size sink are available for use inside the room.
- All rentals users of the facility are required, at their own expense, to provide liability insurance meeting the City's Facility Rental Liability Insurance Requirements (PDF) for the duration of the event. If the rental user cannot provide their own insurance, insurance must be purchased from the City's insurance provider at an additional cost ranging from $69 to $500 based on the type of event.
Proof Of Non-Profit Status
Yorba Linda based non-profit organizations and churches must be verified by staff prior to receiving the resident non-profit and church rates. In order to qualify for Yorba Linda resident non-profit and church rates, organizations must provide proof of the following:
- State of California Franchise Tax Board exemption under Sections 23701d, 23701e, 23701f, 23701g, 23701w or 501(c)(3) of the Revenue and Taxation Code.
- Yorba Linda Based organizations shall be based in Yorba Linda. Proof of residency shall be based on their tax-exempt status filing with the IRS and State of California.
- Have minimum of 60% Yorba Linda residents and/or 60% with Yorba Linda business addresses. A membership roster and the nonprofit tax exemption number shall be submitted on a yearly basis as a condition of any organization receiving classification in this group.