Take part in the Parks and Recreation Department's photo contest where you are invited to
share your experience and love for Yorba Linda. Contestants are encouraged to submit photographs
showcasing the beauty and character of Yorba Linda through its programs and natural settings.
- Parks and Recreation Programs
- Classes- Exercise, dance, fitness, sports, arts, education, camps, swim lessons, etc.
- Special Events- Movies in the Park, July 4th Spectacular, Concerts in the Park, Family Fun (Daddy Daughter Dance, Mother Daughter Tea, etc.)
- Parks, Walking Trails
- City Architecture
- Recreation Facilities, Businesses, Historic Landmarks
How to enter
- Snap your photo.
- Complete the entry form.
- Upload your photo(s) on the entry form.
- Deadline to submit photos is March 1, 2019
- First 50 participants will receive a Parks Make Life Better swag bag.
- GRAND PRIZE: $150 registration credit for Parks and Recreation Programs.
- FIRST PLACE: $50 registration credit for Parks and Recreation Programs.
*Winning entries could be highlighted on the website and Parks and Recreation
Departments promotional material.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND INFORMATION:
• Free to enter and open to all residents and non-residents of Yorba Linda.
• Entries may be in color or black and white.
• No print entries will be accepted. All entries will only be accepted through website.
• Photos must be taken within Yorba Linda city limits.
• Preferred digital format is PDF, JPG, EPS, or TIF files with a minimum 300dpi.
• Electronic file name must include contestant’s first initial, last name and category (i.e. JDoeNature.jpg).
• Contestant’s may submit no more than three photograph submissions per category.
• All photos must be original work of the contestant and never been the subject of a copyright or previously published piece.
• The City of Yorba Linda reserves the right to reassign entry to alternate category.
• The City of Yorba Linda reserves the right to reject any entry deemed not suitable for consideration due
to objectionable content.
• Each category will have a First Place winner. Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be chosen by a selection committee.