Utility & Water Services

Public Utilities Independent Service Providers

Gas Service Providers

  • Southern California Gas Company
    Phone: 800-427-2200
  • Report a Gas Leak: 800-427-2200

Electricity Service Providers

Satellite Television

Telephone, Television & Internet Service Providers

  • AT&T U-Verse
    Phone: 800-288-2020
  • Frontier Communications
    Phone: 855-901-5779
  • Spectrum (Time Warner) Cable
    Phone: 888-892‐4257

Water & Sewer Providers

Water and sewer services are provided by separate public agencies and not by the City itself.  Most Yorba Linda residents are served by the Yorba Linda Water District, but some are served by Golden State Water. However, the water district that serves your home will depend on the location of your residence.

  • Yorba Linda Water District
    Phone: 714-701‐3000
  • Golden State Water
    Phone: 800-999‐4033

California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)

The CPUC regulates privately owned electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, railroad, rail transit, and passenger transportation companies, in addition to authorizing video franchises. CPUC's five Governor-appointed Commissioners, as well as staff, are dedicated to ensuring that consumers have safe, reliable utility service at reasonable rates, protecting against fraud, and promoting the health of California's economy. For general questions or complaints, please contact the CPUC's Consumer Affairs Branch, which assists consumers who have questions about rates or services regarding electric, natural gas, telephone, or water utilities. The Consumer Affairs Branch will work with consumers to resolve an issue with their utility company.

Contact Information