Yorba Linda has an ambitious Citywide system of over 100 miles of trails coordinated for use by hikers, bikers, and equestrians. These trails are intended to also enhance open space opportunities by providing non-vehicular linkages to open space areas and recreational facilities. Several of the trails are part of a regional system that provides linkages to Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Chino Hills State Park, and the Orange County Santa Ana River Trail facilities and Yorba Regional Park located adjacent to the City boundaries.
In April of 2005, the Yorba Linda City Council approved the most recent Riding, Hiking, and Bikeway Trails Component of the General Plan, also referred to as the Master Plan of Trails (PDF). Since then, a number of recommended trail linkages have been completed, two of which are the Lucia Kust Park and Gun Club Road Linear Park.
To discover Yorba Linda trails and find out more information on each trail simply explore the links below:
TRAILS ROUTE SPOTLIGHT
Discover and experience new routes of trails throughout Yorba Linda. The Route Spotlight will highlight monthly routes of varying distances using trails and connections throughout Yorba Linda. Explore the beautiful trails by trying each route below. You may also print a copy of the Yorba Linda Trails Map (PDF) and take it along with you as you discover all of the various trails and connections as you create your own route!
- Route Spotlight February 2019 - 3.2 miles (PDF)
- Route Spotlight March 2019 - 1.4 mile loop (PDF)
- Route Spotlight April 2019 - 2.75 mile loop (PDF)
- Route Spotlight May 2019 - 3.10 mile loop (PDF)
- Route Spotlight June 2019 - 2.2 mile loop (PDF)
- Route Spotlight July 2019 - 2.5 mile route (PDF)
- Route Spotlight August 2019 El Cajon Trail (PDF)
- Route Spotlight September 2019 - 0.88 mile route (PDF)
- Route Spotlight October 2019 - 3.3 mile route (PDF)
- Route Spotlight November 2019 - 1.2 mile route (PDF)
- Route Spotlight December 2019 - 2.2 mile loop (PDF)
- Route Spotlight January 2020 - 3 mile loop (PDF)