- City Hall
- Parks & Recreation
- Park Hours & Reservations
Picnic Shelter Reservations
Yorba Linda parks are some of the most beautiful and well-maintained parks throughout Orange County. Parks are open to the public, and the following picnic shelters and amphitheater are the only portions of the park able to be reserved for parties and gatherings.
- Arroyo Park Shelter
- Box Canyon Park Shelter
- Brush Canyon Park Shelters
- Eastside Community Park Shelter
- Hurless Barton Park Shelter and Amphitheater
- Jessamyn West Park Shelter
- Vista Del Verde I Park Shelter
Reservations may be completed in person at the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall or online at www.YLRecOnline.com. Please review the park reservation procedures below for further information. The City of Yorba Linda reserves the right to limit the hours of use of any park facility to prevent adverse effects on the parks and adjacent residents.
Picnic shelters and amphitheater can be reserved using the steps outlined below:
- Review the department’s Picnic Shelter Reservation Policy and Guidelines (PDF), which includes a list of picnic shelters available for reservation and all applicable fees.
- Online: Picnic shelter reservations may be completed online at www.YLRecOnline.com. Users will need to have or create an online account through YLRecOnline.com.
- In-Person: Complete a Park Reservation Application (PDF) and visit the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall to complete and pay for your park reservation permit. The Hurless Barton Park amphitheater is only able to be reserved in person at Yorba Linda City Hall.
- Have your approved park reservation permit with you on the day of your event to confirm your reservation.