Business Licenses

If you are planning to conduct business in the City of Yorba Linda, you must obtain a Yorba Linda Business License. Individuals who live in the city using their home as an office, businesses located in the City, licensed contractors, and anyone doing business in the City are all required to obtain a Yorba Linda business license.

New Business or Expanding Business

Visit the City's Business Development page to obtain all resources and information on how to start, expand, or relocate your business to our community.

Termination of Business

Please contact the Finance Department immediately should you terminate your business by calling 714-961-7140.

Additional Regulatory Permits

Additional regulatory permits are required for the following types of operations:

  • Amusement Games
  • Apartment and Hotels
  • Antique Shops
  • Billiards
  • Bingo
  • Carnival / Circus
  • Coin Shops
  • Contractor and Sub-Contractors
  • Distribution of Handbills or Samples
  • Fortune Telling and Related Arts
  • Going Out of Business Sale
  • House Moving and Wrecking
  • Ice Cream and Catering Trucks
  • Jukeboxes
  • Massage Establishments
  • Moving Picture Advertisement
  • Noise
  • Oil Well
  • Pinball Machines
  • Peddlers and Solicitors
  • Petroleum Storage Tanks
  • Processions
  • Pool Tables
  • Street Banners
  • Sign Posting
  • Vending Machines