Chapter 18 of the Yorba Linda Municipal Code contains the City’s Zoning Code. The purpose of the Yorba Linda Zoning Code is:
- To promote and protect the public health, safety, and welfare of the people of the City of Yorba Linda;
- To safeguard and enhance the appearance and quality of development of the City;
- To provide for the social, physical and economic advantages resulting from comprehensive and orderly planned use of land resources; and
- To implement the Yorba Linda General Plan.
California Government Code Section 65850 authorizes the City Council to adopt a Zoning Code to:
- Regulate the use of buildings, structures, and land.
- Regulate signs and billboards.
- Regulate the following:
- The location, height, bulk, number of stories, and size of buildings and structures.
- The size and use of lots, yards, courts, and other open spaces.
- The percentage of a lot which may be occupied by a building or structure.
- The intensity of land use.
- Establish requirements for off-street parking and loading.
- Establish and maintain building setback lines.
- Create civic districts around civic centers, public parks, public buildings, or public grounds, and establish regulations for those civic districts.
ZONING CODE MAPS OF PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
- PD-1 Monning Development
- PD-2 Lyon Development
- PD-3 Yorba Ridge
- PD-4 Cerro Verde
- PD-5 Sand Dollar
- PD-6 Terra Linda
- PD-7 Parkside Estates
- PD-8 Parmont Hills
- PD-9 Lusk
- PD-10 East Lake Village
- PD-11 Yorba Linda Hills
- PD-12 Dominguez Ranch
- PD-13 Travis Ranch
- PD-14 Green Hills
- PD-15 Green Hills Manufactured
- PD-16 Box Canyon
- PD-17 Savi Ranch
- PD-18 The Villages
- PD-19 AW Associates
- PD-20 Vista Del Rio
- PD-21 Riverbed Apartments
- PD-22 Coal Canyon
- PD-23 La Teraza
- PD-24 Historic Bryant Ranch
- PD-25 Legacy at Bryant Ranch
- PD-26 West Bastanchury
- PD-27 Vista del Verde
- PD-28 Presidential Walk
- PD-29 North Yorba Linda Estates
- PD-30 HQT Homes