Chapter 18 of the Yorba Linda Municipal Code contains the City’s Zoning Code. The purpose of the Yorba Linda Zoning Code is:
- To promote and protect the public health, safety, and welfare of the people of the City of Yorba Linda;
- To safeguard and enhance the appearance and quality of development of the City;
- To provide for the social, physical and economic advantages resulting from comprehensive and orderly planned use of land resources; and
- To implement the Yorba Linda General Plan.
California Government Code Section 65850 authorizes the City Council to adopt a Zoning Code to:
- Regulate the use of buildings, structures, and land.
- Regulate signs and billboards.
- Regulate the following:
- The location, height, bulk, number of stories, and size of buildings and structures.
- The size and use of lots, yards, courts, and other open spaces.
- The percentage of a lot which may be occupied by a building or structure.
- The intensity of land use.
- Establish requirements for off-street parking and loading.
- Establish and maintain building setback lines.
- Create civic districts around civic centers, public parks, public buildings, or public grounds, and establish regulations for those civic districts.
To view the City’s zoning map, visit Map Yorba Linda, the City’s web-based web-based mapping application or download a copy of the City of Yorba Linda Zoning Map (PDF).
ZONING CODE MAPS OF PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
- PD-1 Monning Development
- PD-2 Lyon Development
- PD-3 Yorba Ridge
- PD-4 Cerro Verde
- PD-5 Sand Dollar
- PD-6 Terra Linda
- PD-7 Parkside Estates
- PD-8 Parmont Hills
- PD-9 Lusk
- PD-10 East Lake Village
- PD-11 Yorba Linda Hills
- PD-12 Dominguez Ranch
- PD-13 Travis Ranch
- PD-14 Green Hills
- PD-15 Green Hills Manufactured
- PD-16 Box Canyon
- PD-17 Savi Ranch
- PD-18 The Villages
- PD-19 AW Associates
- PD-20 Vista Del Rio
- PD-21 Riverbed Apartments
- PD-22 Coal Canyon
- PD-23 La Teraza
- PD-24 Historic Bryant Ranch
- PD-25 Legacy at Bryant Ranch
- PD-26 West Bastanchury
- PD-27 Vista del Verde
- PD-28 Presidential Walk
- PD-29 North Yorba Linda Estates
- PD-30 HQT Homes