Traffic Control Devices & Signs

The Public Works Operations and Maintenance Division is responsible for replacing or repairing traffic control devices and/or street signs within the City’s public right of way. 

Report an Issue

To report a missing or damaged sign, please contact the Public Works Department at 714-961-7170 or submit a service request through MyCivic 311. For urgent traffic signal malfunctions, please treat them as an emergency and contact the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch at  714-647-7000.