Street Lights

Report to Southern California Edison (SCE)

If a streetlight is burned out, flickering, or stays on during the daytime, please report it to Southern California Edison Outage Center. If possible, please make note of the specific location and pole number when notifying SCE to help expedite the repair.  Outages can also be reported to SCE by calling 1-800-655-4555.

Report to Public Works

Please note that the street lights on Imperial Highway between Prospect Avenue and Kellogg Drive, Via Nietos, and Via Santa Ana are City-owned and maintained. To report an outage of one of these lights, please contact the Public Works Department at 714-961-7170 or submit a service request through MyCivic 311.