- 6:30 p.m.
- 4th Thursday of each month
- Yorba Linda City Council Chambers
4845 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Matthew Cugini, Chairman
Email Matthew Cugini
- Dennis Equitz, Chairman Pro Tem
Email Dennis Equitz
- Nathaniel Behura, Commissioner
Email Nathaniel Behura
- Anthony Johnson, Commissioner
Email Anthony Johnson
- Shivinderjit Singh, Commissioner
Email Shivinderjit Singh
Members of the Traffic Commission are appointed by the City Council for a four-year term. A member may serve up to three four-year terms.
Traffic safety and congestion management are just two of the important areas of responsibility for the five members of the Yorba Linda Traffic Commission. The Commission is an advisory commission to the City Council. Their recommendations are forwarded to the Council for further policy action.
- Study important issues relating to the orderly flow of traffic throughout the City.
- Address citizens’ complaints about speeding, parking problems, safety, etc.
- Recommend policy revisions to the City Council.
View City Council Policy A-25 (PDF) for guidelines about giving an audio-visual presentation at a Traffic Commission Meeting.
Sign up for the agenda notification mailing list to stay informed on when the latest Traffic Commission meeting agenda is available for viewing.
accessing AGENDAS AND MINUTES
The public may access Commission agendas, including accompanying staff reports, minutes, and audio below. Archived agendas, minutes, and audio are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. Use the MP3 Audio option to watch the meeting with documents or use the Agenda or Minutes option to view the documents. Email the City’s Help Desk for technical support.
ACCESSING ON MOBILE DEVICES
If you are having issues viewing the agendas, minutes, and audio on a mobile device, you can also access this information on the mobile viewing page. Please note, you may have to scroll left to view all information.