Parks & Recreation Commission
- 6:30 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday of each month
- Yorba Linda City Council Chambers
4845 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Tim Garvey, Chair
Email Tim Garvey
- Janice Lim, Chair Pro Tem
Email Janice Lim
- Doug Dickerson, Commissioner
Email Doug Dickerson
- Carlos Rodriguez, Commissioner
Email Carlos Rodriguez
- One (1) Vacancy
Members of the Parks and Recreation Commission are appointed by the City Council for a four-year term. A member may serve up to three four-year terms.
Yorba Linda is blessed with some of the finest park and recreation facilities in Orange County. The responsibility for advising the City Council on these facilities and other matters relating to community recreation programs falls to the Parks and Recreation Commission, which consists of five residents appointed by the City Council.
- Formulate policy recommendations on recreation services for approval by the City Council.
- Interpret the policies and functions of the Parks and Recreation Department to the public.
- Review and recommend capital improvement projects relating to park development and maintenance.
View City Council Policy A-25 (PDF) for guidelines about giving an audio-visual presentation at a Parks and Recreation Commission Meeting.
Sign up for the agenda notification mailing list to stay informed on when the latest Parks and Recreation Commission meeting agenda is available for viewing.
accessing AGENDAS AND MINUTES
The public may access Commission agendas, including accompanying staff reports, minutes, and audio below. Archived agendas, minutes, and audio are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. Use the MP3 Audio option to watch the meeting with documents or use the Agenda or Minutes option to view the documents. Email the City's Help Desk for technical support.
ACCESSING ON MOBILE DEVICES
If you are having issues viewing the agendas, minutes, and audio on a mobile device, you can also access this information on the mobile viewing page. Please note, you may have to scroll left to view all information.