- City Hall
- Commissions, Committees & Boards
- Library Commission
- 6:30 p.m.
- First Thursday of each month
- Yorba Linda City Council Chambers
4845 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Alexander S. Hernandez, Chair
Email Alexander S. Hernandez
- Michael Habashi, Vice Chair
Email Michael Habashi
- Ryan Bent, Commissioner
Email Ryan Bent
- James Granitto, Commissioner
Email James Granitto
- Kenneth Tam, Commissioner
Email Kenneth Tam
The Yorba Linda Public Library has been serving the needs of our community since 1913. Five residents are responsible for advising the City Council and Library Staff on policies related to Library services.
- Provide the City Council and staff with guidance on the adoption of standards for Library services, the selection of materials, and the establishment of rules and policies.
- Work in collaboration with the Friends of the Yorba Linda Public Library, local schools, the business community, and other local agencies to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Serve as advocates for the Library by keeping the public informed of the Library’s policies, needs, and services.
View City Council Policy C-14 (PDF) for guidelines about giving an audio-visual presentation at a Library Commission Meeting.
Sign up for the agenda notification mailing list to stay informed on when the latest Library Commission meeting agenda is available for viewing.
accessing AGENDAS AND MINUTES
The public may access Commission agendas, including accompanying staff reports, minutes, and audio below. Archived agendas, minutes, and audio are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. Use the Agenda HTML option to watch the meeting with documents or use the Agenda PDF or Minutes PDF option to view the document. Email the City’s Help Desk for technical support.
ACCESSING ON MOBILE DEVICES
If you are having issues viewing the agendas, minutes, and audio on a mobile device, you can also access this information on the mobile viewing page. Please note, you may have to scroll left to view all information.