- City Hall
- City Manager's Office
- Human Resources
Welcome to the City of Yorba Linda’s Human Resources page. The Human Resources Division serves the City of Yorba Linda by providing effective and efficient support to the City’s most valued asset: its employees. We provide services to facilitate the successful selection and retention of the best-qualified candidates; the implementation of employee benefits; the maintenance and enhancement of staff skills through training; and, the resolution of personnel issues in a timely manner with the highest standards of confidentiality, integrity, courtesy, and respect.
The Human Resources Department strives to promote progressive practices in all areas of responsibility including recruitment and retention; application of the Memorandums of Understanding and Personnel Policies and Procedures for our various employee groups; management of our competitive benefits package; administration of the City’s training and development program; and compliance with State and Federal regulations governing our workforce.
Whether you are an existing employee, pursuing a career with the City of Yorba Linda, or a retiree from City service, the Human Resources Division is here to assist you in the following areas:
Human Resources Administration & Employee Benefits
- Overall management of Human Resources
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Deferred Compensation Program Administration
- New Employee Orientations
- Separation/Retirement Application Processing
- Verification of Employment
Employee Relations, Labor Relations & Training
- Personnel Policies and Resolutions
- Performance Evaluations
- Discipline and Grievances
- Memoranda of Understandings (MOUs) and Leave Programs
- Employee Training and Development
Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Employment opportunities are available at the links on the left of this page (or below if using a mobile device).
- Procurement of City and Contract Insurance
- Safety Training and Administration
- Workers' Compensation Claims Administration
- General Liability Claims Administration
If you have any questions, please contact us using the information in the "Contact Us" section on the top-right side of this page (or below if using a mobile device).