- 4 p.m.
- Mondays, on an as-needed basis (typically 2 to 4 times per year)
- City Council Chambers
4845 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Additional special meetings may continue to be required as necessary. Any additional meetings will be called as a special meeting as defined by the Brown Act.
- Pamela Stoker, Vice Chair - Mayoral appointee
- David Giordano - Superintendent of Education appointee
- Gene Hernandez - Mayoral appointee
- Tom Lindsey - Orange County Board of Supervisors appointee
- Stephen J. Stowell - Orange County Board of Supervisors appointee
- Vacant - Orange County Board of Supervisors appointee on behalf of OC Flood Control District
- Vacant - Chancellor of Community College District appointee
A seven-member Oversight Board is appointed by the Orange County Board of Supervisors and is responsible for overseeing the activities of the Successor Agency to the Yorba Linda Redevelopment Agency. The board members are tasked with reviewing and approving Successor Agency activities relative to the disposal of assets, enforceable obligations, transfer of responsibilities, and terms and conditions of new and existing agreements.
Oversight Boards have the fiduciary responsibility to holders of enforceable obligations and the taxing entities that benefit from distribution of property tax revenues. Each Oversight Board action is reviewed by the State Department of Finance. Members of the Oversight Board are not compensated and serve at the pleasure of the appointing authority.
Pursuant to Redevelopment Dissolution Law, Yorba Linda’s Oversight Board will be in place until June 30, 2018 at which time the local entity will dissolve, and its activities will be administered by a County-wide Oversight board.